Sunday, January 25, 2015

Is it really downhill after 40 ?


Is it really downhill after 40 ? Let's investigate the situation.

Looking back at my pics when I was thirty three or thirty four, I could not help to notice just how hot of a gay man I was back then.  Fuck! I would have fucked me!  It's amazing because when I was younger I often got complemented on how handsome I looked.  I didn't think I looked bad but I just never really saw it until a decade later!  Even now at 45 I get complements but I don't see it.  Is this how it is?  You don't really take advantage of  what you got because you don't realize you got it until you look ten years in the future and say oh I had it all along?  Imagine all the ass that has slipped through the cracks! (Take that pun anyway you like!)  DAMN  !  I'm not sure if that's a strike for or against life after 40.  You judge.

Pro : I LOOK GOOD for my age.

Con : FOR MY AGE !

Now don't get me wrong.  I'm not not one these aging queens that can't get a grip on change.  I love change!  It's just something that is very different that I have to get used to.  Call me vain, but white hair on black skin?!  That shit may work for Morgan Freeman but I AINT HAVIN' IT !
But on the other hand I don't want to be strung out on Miss Clairol, trying to get my fix like it was a crack addiction just for the sake of vanity.

Why does grey hair scare me so? I don't know! I think it's that it's so damn permanent! It just don't go away.   My loving yet annoying  friends call this my midlife crisis.  I say "BULLSHIT!" I'm just aware that the Black underfed Santa Clause look just isn't me.

Pro : You can call me Daddy and NOW really mean it! That's right ! I'll be your papa if you be my boy! Damn straight!

Pro: I'm not in a hurry anymore. I realize I got all night.   I've discovered something amazing; long deep strokes.  Now, you know I'm gonna pound it! But I'm also going to stroke it.  Ooh, ooh, ooh! is nice but sometimes you want to hear oooooooh, aaaaaaaaah!........ I'm just sayin'!

I think what it comes down to is being comfortable with who you are at any age.  I talk about my glory days in my thirties because that's when I first started having a gay lifestyle.  But I have some hot memories of today as well.  Not to mention, It's REALLY good with my man of ten plus years.  Life is what you make it.  Don't ever limit it to a number.  

Now go out to the store and get me some Miss Clairol, Damn it!






9 comments:

  1. Age is always a problem for most people. But it seems to hit Gay Men harder. The interesting thing that I have found is that there are lots of younger guy that appreciate us older much more experienced guys.
    From your last post it sounds like you are doing fine in the sexing department.
    Forget the Miss Clairol and just be you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you ! And you know? I do see younger guys hitting me up. There seems to be a shift on the whole age thing. I guess every generation things switch from one extreme to the other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post. I must admit to being scared of again when I was in my early twenties. Now, turning forty this year I can honestly say I don't mind aging. Granted, I have taken care of this temple, lets face it, we get one. But people still guess my age for early thirties, so that's healthy. Plus I'm still having as much sex as back then, with much younger guys, guys my age and older!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think taking care of your body is key to having a great life no matter what age. I do feel old when i have extra baggage on me. I'm more alert, vibrant and i feel sexier when I'm eating right and working out. So yes, a healthy body is important. I'm so glad you enjoy the post.

      Delete
  4. Mark, that was quite a honest post of what you are experiencing. I find that guys in their 40s are usually so secure in who they are that they are quite sexy. Age is just a number. Some 30 year old guys act immature and some 50 and 60 year olds have incredible sex appeal. Keep celebrating who you are and put down the Miss Clairol! If the gray is bothering you, just shave it off and be super sexy and smooth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are definitely right on point. I guess as far as shaving goes, I do shave often but there are times when I like to grow my hair out. Well, I'll see how it goes . I will enjoy my black hair with a hint of grayness for now and not worry about it . I hear worry turns your hair gray ! LOL

      Delete
  5. I've got to say that the guys (well, women, too) who walk around **knowing** how good-looking they are can be the worst. I so prefer a handsome guy - like you!! - who doesn't quite realize just how gorgeous he is because those are the ones who are approachable.
    You've made it into your forties with a beautiful soul. The confidence is there, the kindness is there, the humor is there. That is what makes a man sexy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Whkattk That really may my day ! I appreciate you and all the other guys as well......... WOW !

      Delete
  6. Mark, excellent post...thanks for sharing. Hard to think what to add that others have not already said so well! However, when I read your posts ~ and see those great shots of yourself - I get a clear picture of one hot, sexy dude! ...and that's on top of your thoughtful, sensitive nature!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

Read This!

READ THIS !
This blog contains material of an adult nature. If you are under the legal age (18 or 21 depending on where you are) do not visit this blog. If you are offended by nudity, acts of homosexuality, and explicit language DO NOT go any further and leave this site.

All images, writings and posts were created and are the property of Mark Greene. Do not re-post or use without written consent by the author/photographer.

CONTACT:

For permission of usage, ask questions, network, get to know me, get at me here themalecastingcouch@gmail.com