Tuesday, August 26, 2014

To Shoot or Not to Shoot

O.K. I arranged a shoot for this Friday with this hottie. That new outfit I got last weekend I believe will fit him perfectly. And trust me when I say he would fill that outfit out nice ! The problem is the outfit along with the undies is really geared for an outdoor theme.  Not wanting to give too much away, my idea for a concept revolved around a beach setting but he let me know some of his "won't do's " were the main one being an outdoors/public place. I could still do the shoot but theme would look a little better in an outdoor setting.   So what should I do?  Postpone the shoot and get another model which could take awhile. Or shoot indoors and make it sexy anyhow. Either way it would be hot but I know outdoors would really tie into the theme.  But I'm eager to post some hot pics of this shoot now. and besides I want to see his sexy ass in those undies. Before you yay or nay it CLICK HERE :This is the guy. This is from our previous shoot.

7 comments:

  1. I would proceed with the shoot. I am sure you will come up with something good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ken . I really want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark, I think the key is - as you noted to Ken - that you "really want to." That tells me you are ready to go!

    My photo philosophy is that it is always the right time to shoot. The conditions, light quality are always changing - at least with the outside work I do - but those changing conditions present unique challenges! Shooting with the model you want, in the setting he wants may be a challenge you can use to really create something special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meant to add that that model has one hot butt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let that creativity flow! Looking forward to seeing the results!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Yeah I believe I will. Thanks for stopping by. It is an honor to see you visiting taking I'm a big fan of your site FLOPS BOY REBORN Again thanks and hope you visit often.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting. I enjoy great conversation and sharing opinion. I love interacting with fellow friends and bloggers !

Read This!

READ THIS !
This blog contains material of an adult nature. If you are under the legal age (18 or 21 depending on where you are) do not visit this blog. If you are offended by nudity, acts of homosexuality, and explicit language DO NOT go any further and leave this site.

All images, writings and posts were created and are the property of Mark Greene. Do not re-post or use without written consent by the author/photographer.

CONTACT:

For permission of usage, ask questions, network, get to know me, get at me here themalecastingcouch@gmail.com